QVC aims to tap into the disabled market.

Geoff Cook
Geoff Cook Member (Full) Posts: 54

QVC aims to tap into the disabled market.

Earlier this year, QVC announced that it would be creating a new show that will center around  Living” to highlight “products that simplify everyday tasks and promote independent living.” The network indicated that it is also working to more frequently demonstrate the accessibility of various products across its programming. In addition, QVC has added an “Accessible & Adaptive” category to its website to showcase hundreds of products ranging from fashion to home, electronics and beauty.

Here is a YouTube video by JessicaKellgren-Fozard discussing how important fashion is to our self-esteem and outward perception. 

What key aspects do you look for when purchasing clothes or beauty products? For example, when I am buying sneakers immediately after the style, I look at the bottom of the shoes because I need extra help Getting traction while standing doing transfers. Even the slightest bit of advantage is helpful. When it comes to other articles of clothing for me, it comes down to how easy I can put this on or take it off.